Friday, February 16, 2018

Snow and Beach

First, an update on the progress of the new book.  I have now received and incorporated all the comments from reviewers.  Today I'll transfer the page files from Photoshop CC into the publishing software.  Then I'll send the files to the printer!  Thanks to everyone who helped with the book's review.

A couple of days ago it was beautiful and sunny.  My plans were to go to the beach, but I was busy with the book and had issues with my printer -- so I only walked around my property.  Here are a few photos documenting snow depth.  Some of the drifts in my yard are four to six feet deep.

Looking north from my driveway...


Snow pile in front of my outbuilding....


Snow in front of my LP tank....


Snow behind my house....


Beach looking west....


Beach looking east...


Lois agate hunting.  She actually found one!


No comments:

Post a Comment