Saturday, December 16, 2017

White Out and Yard Visitor

Yesterday it snowed off and on again all day.  At times it was a complete white out.  Over night we received many inches of fluffy snow.  It is snowing this morning, although not hard.




A yard visitor...


NEW BOOK UPDATE:  I finished the research the other day and now I am writing.  I did decide that this second book in the Rocks through Time series will be in the same poetic narrative style.  I also decided to expand the subject matter back to the beginning of our planet's formation to what was the geology before the Great Lakes formed, and how the Great Lakes formed.  The graphics for this book will be a challenge, but I am looking forward to that part!  I am hoping to have the book back from the printer by some time in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment