Saturday, June 3, 2017

Another Lake Superior beach fire dinner

It was a beautiful evening last night so Jamey, Lois, and I headed to the beach.  Other than some mosquitoes and a few midge flies, we had a great time.

Cool rosette cloud pattern....


Passing freighter....


Beaver the puppy is getting big...


Dinner included cheese and crackers, raw veggies (appetizers not shown in photo), carrots with onions, potatoes with sausage and bacon, brats, and banana bread for dessert (not shown).  Yum.


Sunset...






Black sand ripples....


I took the photo below using my flash.  When I looked at the photos this morning, I noticed the light object between Lois and Jamey.  Look at the next photo....


The bright object appears to be a mosquito  in front of my camera that was lit up by the flash.



No comments:

Post a Comment