Sunday, March 26, 2017

Beach Walk East of Town

Yesterday the sun again influenced exercise.  Lois and I drove to Cemetery Road, parked at the end, and walked west back toward town along the Sucker River.

Sucker River....


Two geese hanging out....








The river was exiting through the shelf ice, but also part of the flow was heading west toward the bay.




It is amazing how much sand has accumulated along this section of shoreline.



Snow on the dark rocks along the breakwall has melted, but not the snow on the white rocks.



Driftwood grain....




2 comments:

  1. Great photos, thank you. Do you know if H58 is drivable in a car to Hurricane beach?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure, but my guess is that the road is not open. I was able to drive to Sable Lake the other day, but the snow on the road was frozen. With temperatures in the upper 30s and 40s the next several days, I am not going to try to make the drive since my car will sink in. We are most likely a few weeks away from having H58 open.

      Delete