Monday, November 28, 2016

Starry, Starry Night and Big Lake Superior Agates

I hope that everyone had a terrific Thanksgiving Weekend.  I certainly did.  Thanks to Lois and Jamey for both having me over for dinner on Thursday as well as for them allowing me to set up a mini-booth for Starry, Starry Night -- which is Grand Marais's version of Black Friday.

I took just a few photos of my set up....






Thanks to everyone who stopped by to shop, chat, snack, and share a few laughs!

At the end of the evening one of my Minnesota friends, Chris Seidl, stopped by to sell me some agates.  Then he brought in one of his "agate mafia" boxes and showed us some of his big agates (not for sale).

Two pounder...


Peeler...


Another peeler...


Sagenite....



Nice candy striper....


No comments:

Post a Comment