Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Agate Expo International Agate Show

Those of you who follow this blog know that I have not posted much lately.  First I had to finish the history book.  Then I had to make mineral art for the international agate show held in Cedarburg, WI last weekend.  It was a haul to get everything done, but I was able to do so.  I must admit, though, that I am glad this will be my last summer of summer shows.

Here are a few photos I took at the Agate Expo show.


I did not get much time to walk around and take photos, but here are a few of some of the other booths....



There were also dozens of exhibits.  I only had time to take pictures of the first few jasper exhibits....








This is where ocean jasper was found....





My booth....









No comments:

Post a Comment