Monday, April 4, 2016

New Restaurant and Snow

The last few days have been marathon editing days on the Grand Marais history book.  I hope to have the draft ready for my reviewers sometime in the next week!

As I sit here in my cozy house with the wood burner going, winter has returned out my window.  We received around eight inches of new snow over the last couple of days!  Winter is back.  Here is a photo I took when the snow started.  I am going to go out today and get some exercise so I'll include some updated snow covered ground photos tomorrow.


The crew building the new restaurant where Sportsmen's Restaurant once stood, have been very busy this week.   Despite the snow, wind, and cold temperatures on Friday and Saturday, they successfully put up walls and were working on the roof when I went over to check out the progress!  The Grand Marais Tavern is taking shape.






No comments:

Post a Comment