Monday, April 18, 2016

Grand Marais History Book Update and Early Spring Photos

Last week I left Grand Marais and headed down state for a few days.  In addition to seeing family and friends, I had to pick up the remaining agate books from my book distributor and get the review draft of the Grand Marais history book photocopied.  There is no way that I wanted to print a dozen copies of a 300 page book off on my ink jet printer.  I sure did pick a great weekend to go down state since temperatures were in the 70s and low 80s!

While down state, I went on a few hikes and captured a few photos.

Spring has sprung....


Red wing blackbird....

 
We used to climb this tree....


Red tailed hawk....




Awesome blue bird...


Skunk cabbage....


Little blue flowers coming through the leaf litter...


Blue heron....


My son, Jonathan, made a frame for my friend's stained glass mirror...



The photo below is the raw frame before he finished it....



No comments:

Post a Comment