Friday, June 5, 2015

Favorite Agate Close Ups

Yesterday I did get some exercise, but since it was drizzling we just went up and down Sable Falls steps.  Because of the rain, I did not bring my camera.  So for today's blog posting I decided to search through my agate close up photos and select my favorite.  The photos below include USB and Nikon close up photos that I took as well as a couple of zoom-in close up pictures from my agate book.

Lake Superior agate...

Brazilian agate...

Laguna agate...

Lake Superior agate...


Mexican crazy lace agate...


Lake Superior agate...


Brazilian agate...


If I remember, this is an Australian agate...


Lake Superior agate...


Lake Superior agate....


Lake Superior agate....


Lake Superior agate...


Australian agate....




No comments:

Post a Comment