Monday, September 1, 2014

Grand Marais Summer Photos

Yesterday I took a few photos in my yard as well as at the Sable Lake overlook in the Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore, where I had a dinner picnic with my aunt and uncle, and sunset.

One of our garden beds with beans and onions....


A large mushroom growning in my yard.  It is around seven inches in diameter.


I walked the paths around my property yesterday morning and found this deer antler.


Fall colors are continuing to progress...


Ferns, ferns, and more ferns....



One of my paths that runs through an apple orchard....



Sable Lake overlook....


My only aunt and uncle in the world, Doug and Lynne Kane.  We had a great dinner picnic.



We drove to the boardwalk and caught the end of sunset.



There were lots of people who had the same idea....


No comments:

Post a Comment