Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Museum photos and More

Last night I finished sending files to my webmaster to update the agatelady web page.  As part of that update, I will be taking pre-orders for the new DVD that will teach people how to find Lake Superior agates and prevent pretty rock syndrome.  I'll resume narration of the DVD in the next day and will hopefully finish the production in the next week or so.  I know my webmaster is very busy right now, so I'm not sure how long it will take him to process and upload the files.

For today's blog posting, I have miscellaneous photos.  The first series of pictures were taken by my friend, Doug Moore.  He and his wife, Susan, visited me last weekend from Wisconsin.  Thanks, Doug, for the great photos.





Susan and I on the beach...


White birches and a sunset picture (taken by Doug).



This is a huge specimen of banded jasper that Doug and Susan found.  It weighs more than 100 pounds.  It is not an agate, but is a beautiful rock.


A guy came in my museum with this interesting emerald that he found in one of the dig sites in North Carolina.



And finally, a couple of updated pictures of my grandson.  The first picture also shows my daughter-in-law.  Keenen is sporting a cool hat made by one of my museum friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment