Saturday, February 2, 2013

Snow, Snow, and More Snow

The old fashioned winter continues.  We certainly have more snow on the ground than we have seen in four or five years.  Yesterday I tried to ski with my friend, Dianna, but the National Park Service still had not groomed the cross country ski trails.  We skied through the deep snow for a few hundred yards, but it was not worth it.  So we went back to my house and snowshoed instead.

The snow keeps piling up behind my house.  The drifts are still not as high as they were around four years ago, but they are growing.







A couple of weeks ago you cold see the bench in this field.  Now it is buried.




PROJECT UPDATE
Today I hope to finish the instructions for my webmaster.  I should be transferring the files early next week.  Then we will test everything.  Soon the online rockhounding adventures will be available.

No comments:

Post a Comment