Friday, November 16, 2012

Log Slide Area Hike -- Post 4

Today I'll post the fourth set of photos from the Log Slide hike I took the other day.

Although it was mostly cloudy, it was a beautiful day for a hike.  Notice the creek....


Here is a photo of an artifact.  I couldn't tell what this wood and metal structure was for, but it something from an old shipwreck.




This weird ship was a long way away so despite placing the camera on a rock, I couldn't get a picture that is in focus.  I'm including it anyway because it was just a bizarre looking freighter. 


Natural beach art....



Here are close ups of the creek.  On the first posting for this hike there is a picture of this creek taken from the trail located parallel to the shore around 20 feet above the beach.



Beach flowers...


Trees as art...



Beach rocks as art....
 


No comments:

Post a Comment