Friday, September 14, 2012

USB Microscope Agate Close Ups

I was up late last night making mineral art for the Muskallonge State Park agate show this weekend. I still have to patina the agate windows, night lights, and other pieces plus add chains. Then I'll pack the car and work the museum before loading rocks from the museum. Friend, Gerald, sorted some of the rock collections I've purchased over the years. I have a lot of miscellaneous specimens, which I hope to sell at the show. Then I'll head 20 miles east of Grand Marais to camp for the weekend. It is going to be sunny during the day, but chilly at night.

So for today's blog posting I pulled out my USB microscope camera.  First, here are three pictures of a Brazilian agate with a neat inflow channel.





Next are two photos of a Moroccan agate.  The second is a close up of the husk.



Two close ups of a Kentucky agate....



More Brazilian close ups....



This photo is a close up of macro quartz center fill....




No comments:

Post a Comment