Sunday, September 30, 2012

Grand Marais Lake Canoe Trip plus Sunset - Post 2

Today I will post the rest of the pictures from Friday's canoe trip up Grand Marais Creek into Grand Marais Lake. It is the first time I have ever even seen Grand Marais Lake. A couple of times in the winter I snowshoed to the area on the creek where we launched.

What a beautiful day it was for a canoe ride.







For 12 years my sister, Diana, and I have been getting together the end of September to enjoy fall colors, various adventures, and each other's company.  This is the weekend.  Di arrived in Grand Marais late afternoon.  We had dinner and then went out to enjoy sunset.  Here are a few pictures I took at the Sable Lake boat ramp.




Before going to Sable Lake, we went to the boardwalk to see sunset and moon rise.




No comments:

Post a Comment