Saturday, August 25, 2012

Glorious morning stroll in my yard

I decided to pick a few apples in my yard so I strolled around on this beautiful morning. Today it is starting off sunny with very little wind and temperatures in the high 60s.

Along one of my paths through the apple trees....





One of my former garden beds that this year is a weed bed. 


Some of the leaves are starting to turn.  Fall is around the corner....



I do have a few perennial flowers...



Rose hips...



I was surfing TV stations last night and just happened to catch a segment about silica.  Here is a photo I took from the program of silica magnified 10 million times.   The image as seen on TV was fuzzy, given the extreme magnification, but you can still see the six sided arrangement.


No comments:

Post a Comment