Friday, March 2, 2012

Winter Scenes

Yesterday I did get out and cross country ski the trail that I groomed by snowshoeing. There was a chance that we would get more snow the night before last, but we did not. There is enough snow now that you do need snowshoes or skies, other wise you have to post hole it through around a foot and a half of snow on the ground.


I decided to capture some of the snow on vegetation contrast.





With the snowfall this week, my driveway plow service has had to bring in their front end loader twice this week.  The snowbanks are finally starting to pile up.

1 comment:

  1. all of you Minnesotans like to take pictures of your houses buried in snow ... you are not fooling me (a Montanan) you're doing it to scare off the Californians like we are LOL when I found the X-C I knew I was never leaving

    nice pix, thx

    ReplyDelete