Monday, November 21, 2011

Gitche Gumee Gathering at Ottawa Parks Nature Center

Yesterday I had a Gitche Gumee Gathering at the Ottawa Parks Nature Center, located just north of Holland, MI. This is a 1.8 million dollar facility that is just incredible. I must admit that it was a perfect venue for giving my agates inside out power point presentation. Thanks to the director, Chip, and staff members Kristin and Sue -- as well as my sister, Diana, for all their help.



This is the meeting room where the GGG took place.  We set up tables with product for sale in the front, as well as a table with my wowser (favorite) rocks.



I was overwhelmed that over 60 people showed up.




Here I am standing with Kristin, who is the naturalist at the facility.


The wowser rocks......


Ocean jasper...


Montana dry head agate....


We sold quite a few books.


Some of the product pictures....






1 comment: