Monday, October 31, 2011

Hapy Halloween!

I am finally home after 10 days of travel. The good news is that while on the trip I decided to purchase a new computer. The desk top computer I have been using for the past few years was purchased for only $100 from a friend. Although it has served my needs, the XP software and processor speed cause the computer's performance to be slow enough that it must be replaced. Since I purchased a lap top instead of a desk top computer, during future travel I will be able to update my blog while on the road.

During this past trip, I exhibited my art at the Mason, MI show as well as at the Rock Shoppe in Plymouth, MI. Thanks to Lynnette, Joan, Marsha, Robbie, Steve, Jessica, and Jonathan who helped me load and unload my car, set up the booth, and/or house and fed me.

I would like to wish everyone a happy Halloween. In honor of the holiday, I'll post appropriate photos.  First a couple of carved pumpkins created by my friend, Marsha.




I attended a Halloween party, that was also a house warming party, at my son and daughter-in-law's house.  I'm not sure who made these cupcakes, but they did a great job.



The decorations were terrific.....



Jonathan and Jessica were overworked employees.




The costume contest winners....



No comments:

Post a Comment