Saturday, September 24, 2011

Grand Marais Sunset from the Breakwater

My sister, Diana, arrived in Grand Marais last night. For the eleventh year in a row we are getting together in September. This year we are going to stay in Grand Marais for the long weekend, but make some day trips to seek adventure and nature photos. Last night we walked out onto the breakwater to catch sunset. The clouds did not allow a great amount of color, except right on the horizon.  Thanks again to the telephoto lens on my camera for allowing me to capture the splendor. I took lots of shots of the color and could not decide which to select for the blog posting, so I narrowed it down to a few.










1 comment:

  1. VERY BEAUTIFUL, ENJOY YOUR SISTER'S VISIT. I AM GOING TO VISIT MINE FOR 2 WEEKS IN OCT. SHE IS IN THE BLACK HILLS, SD.

    ReplyDelete