Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Charlevoix Castle Farms Art Show -- Post 2

Today I will post the second of three sets of photos from the art show I was at over the weekend in Charlevoix. I would like to thank all of you who have given me positive feedback about this photo journal blog. I enjoy taking the photos and sharing them with you, but the feedback helps to keep me going!

Before I opened my booth on Sunday morning, I walked around the grounds.  There were several different areas, including this hedge-contained butterfly garden.



In the back of the castle there was an area set up for a wedding, that must have taken place the previous evening.  What a great place for a wedding!



In a couple of places there were large chess sets.





I love the copper statutes guarding one of the main entrances.




Some of the art booths were quite colorful!



The aisle ways at this show accommodate a lot of people!

No comments:

Post a Comment