Monday, September 5, 2011

Charlevoix Castle Farms Art Show -- Post 1

Last Friday my son and I headed south out of Grand Marais first thing in the morning. I dropped Kevin off in Traverse City, where he rented a car to head down state to visit with relatives before returning to Vermont. Of course, we had to drive over Big Mac to get to the lower peninsula.


The art fair was held at Castle Farms in Charlevoix.




I only took 10 minutes to walk around the grounds immediately next to the area of the art show.  A fountain greets visitors....



Beyond the fountain is a pond.



This white duck made for interesting pictures.




Here are a few shots of my booth, which was located in the east wing.





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful grounds there and I love white ducks! Your booth looks really nice. Hope you did well at the show.

    ReplyDelete